Microtrading's IT Managed Services can decrease the overall IT support costs of small to medium sized businesses by as much as 30% to 50%. We can assume full responsibility for your IT operations or be a valuable asset to an in-house technician or IT team.
Why Managed Services?
Companies use IT Managed Services for a number of reasons, but some of the common ones are:-
- Dissatisfaction with current support arrangements, typically with cost, service or expertise
- Too many untimely IT failures damaging productivity and customer relationships
- Increasing IT costs that are too unpredictable to be able to budget effectively
- Distraction - IT issues taking too much senior management time
- Concerns over security of data, transactions, communications and number of devices used
- Changing customer demands, for example a need to provide 24/7 support
- Business structure changes - growth, new products, reorganisations
What is Managed Services?
Not all Managed Services are the same. A Microtrading Managed Services contract delivers:-
- Monitoring of your systems, running health checks and diagnostics 24/7, also checking who is accessing your network
- Management of your systems - patch management and security updates, analysis of the monitoring data and automatic flagging of potential problems for response
- Action - our sophisticated service management system ensures that flagged problems will be prioritised and dealt with, often without you even realising it
- Expertise - allocation of work across our team ensuring only an accredited expert is working on your systems
- Technology - we use cutting edge solutions to maximise your productivity
- Additional back-up support - phone and email help, online support tickets and site visits
What can it do for my business?
Our Managed Services clients have enjoyed many varied benefits, some expected, others were pleasant surprises. Broadly, they can be summarised as:-
- Improved productivity - fewer breakdowns, better performing systems and a faster response when intervention is required
- Peace of mind - our proactive, comprehensive service means you can focus on your business, not your IT
- Predictable cost management - an affordable fixed monthly fee that buys the very best expertise
- Secure and stable systems that are automatically kept up to date with security updates and patches
- Compliance with regulatory requirements and customer demands
- A scalable support service capable of dealing with growth, new staff and applications
- Partnership with in-house IT management to free them from performing mundane daily tasks and allow focus on activities that add value to the business
What should I look for from a Managed Services Provider?
If you feel IT Managed Services is right for your business, there are a few simple checks you can make to help find the right provider:-
- Is the service cost-effective? Will the benefits of managed services deliver a good return on the quoted cost?
- Is the proposal mutually beneficial - are you going to be important to the provider?
- Customer service - is the guaranteed level of service sufficient?
- Does the proposal include a proven recovery process to minimise downtime in the case of IT failure
- Is there sufficient security to meet your regulatory and customer requirements?
- Have you looked at alternative providers?
If you are interested in understanding how our IT Managed Services can help free you from carrying out mundane daily IT tasks, whilst improving the security and reliability of your IT systems then contact us today on 0121 784 0077 and speak with one of our Managed Services experts.
Don't just take our word for it though, click here to see what our customers say about us.